Sunday, August 14, 2011

Seniors: How would you feel about having a granddaughter?

About the same as I would feel about having a left-handed or red-haired granddaughter... whoever you are, lighten up. Remember what the Baroness Rothschild said, "I don't care what people do in bed, as long as they don't do it in the street and frighten the horses." I have several different religionists, ethnicities and ual orientations in my immediate/extended family and since they're all employed, all humane & kindhearted and are good to one another, they're aces with me. Once upon a time, a family with Catholics, Mormons, Mexicans, Native American, , Gay, Southern Baptist and Wiccan all in the same family at the same time would probably be burnt at the stake. As it is, we have hilarious & riotous family get-togethers. The booze-hounds hang out in the back yard, the Mormons help me in the kitchen and the gays/s entertain us with their war stories. Go hug that grandbaby of yours and get a life!

No comments:

Post a Comment