Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Really depressed. should i see a counselor?

i am a forteen year old boy and my famille is getting more scrued up every day. both my brothers are now at uni and all my parents do is scream at each other all day long! its starting to show in my school work(its been going on for about four mounths but for some reason they dont move out or get divorced!) anyway the other day the school sent round a counseller to see why my standerds are dropping so much. it was so embaressing! she came in and my parents were sceaming at each other. the next day the school offerd me therepy and stuff. i dont know if i should take it i mean iwant to but its really embaring having to talk about it! i think mabey i should because im really depressed (like crying at night and always on my mind deppressed) but i cant decied. what if my friends find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment