Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Is there a good way to wean a 3 month old off a pacifier?

Just let her have it for now, i have the exact same problem...a 3 month old daugher who LOVES her pacifier. I tried weaning her, but it never worked. So i gave up and just let her have it. I mean its my fault she loves it so much, i gave it to her in the first place,so who am i to now take it away? Also, it will help a lot with the upcoming teething, gives them some relief coz they can chew on it. I know it can be annoying when they spit it out.. sometimes when my girl does that and im sure she just spits it out so i come and put it back in, i will sit by her bed (out of her vision) and let her cry for about a minute, then put her pacifier back in.. she soon learnt that spitting it out wasn't a good idea haha. good luck and hang in there

No comments:

Post a Comment