Monday, August 15, 2011

I hate EVERYTHING!!!!?

Ive done nothing with my life and im 15 and a half. Sure i have friends but my face of a mom wont let me go hang out with my friends, shes all clean your room, and i try but it aint good enough for her and on top of that she doesnt trust me cause i USED to steal and she brings it up every chance she gets and it gets me even more upset. Shes all if your not responsible enough to clean your room why should you go out, and when i was a kid we didnt go out for the summer im like i dont care im not you, then my lamp fell and she called me a ***** im like call me a ***** again i dare you and she did, i thought about stabbing her but shes all lamps just dont fall you threw it im like i didnt, i feel like punching her in the face that nasty pig going around burping and farting all loud that fudging face, im not gonna spend 2 months in the house, and her response to everything is WELL MOVE OUT THEN and im not, i know she cant take off of work and drive me places but i should be able to hang out with my friends, i know i cant when ever i want or what ever but when i look around everyones having fun and hanging with friends during the summer meanwhile im lazing around. I try to make little projects for myself like sewing or what ever but i always give up or just forget about it and besides my momll think im trying to be white, she always thinks im trying to be white, she comments on my music, she has something to say when i say i hate ghetto music, she always has sosmething to say, she laughs at me cause i stutter, she doesnt want to listen to me, shes always im busy, im tired, or i dont want to hear it, im tired of her, im a up coming sopre in highschool, she cant just keep me in the house, then ill become some socially retarded freak and do drugs, shes so stupid i ugh it gets me mad just thinking of her, i hate her, i hate my life, if we die tomorrow what do i have to show for it, what i was a band nerd? I dont think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment