Monday, August 15, 2011

Help me i dont want to lose her...?

So i'm going out with this great girl now, and i mean she is everything i have ever wanted, but here's the problem. I have this feeling in my chest that keeps bugging me. The reason for it is im so worried that im going to lose her or that she doesn't want to spend time with me and these thought that shes avoiding me. But the thing is i know its bull$#@% (pardon the language). She comes over to my house every or every other weekend and we text every night. Take for example today, we were going to go to see new moon with two other couples, and she text ed me telling me that her mom want let her go. I know that true because her mom is evil, i mean i have seen how she treats my baby. But once i heard this i just started getting thoughts in my head, like she is really going and just blew me off. Im one of those guys that needs a lot of attention, one that needs to remind of how much his girl likes him. I cant take this feeling it makes me feel so bad and depressed. Please help i don't want to scare her away

No comments:

Post a Comment